Looking For Google My Business Management Services?
Google My Business (GMB) makes up 25% of local searches.
- Local Pack Search Ranking Factors Within Googly My Business make up around a quarter of your local business ranking.
- This is measured through your keywords in the description and business title as well as the proximity of the searcher and the accuracy of your categories.
Worried It’s Too Complicated Or Expensive?
No Problem. I’m An Expert & Can Manage Your Small Business Website & Local Google My Business Strategy Using Safe Authentic Solutions.
One of the most obvious steps to take is to improve your local search ranking by adding your business to Google My Business.
See this article on how to claim my business on Google.
Google My Business Management Services
- If you’re trying to targeting local consumers and increasing your local search visibility, you will need to optimize your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
- There are many ways you can improve your listing, and we will take care of all of them for you!
- If your Google My Business Listing is not set up correctly, local customers will not be able to find you.
- Optimizing your Google My Business page is both about updating and using your Google My Business listing to tell Google everything it needs to know to list your business in the right places at the right times and impress upon any customer finding your GMB profile that yours is the business that best meets their local search query.
- We will make sure your NAP (Name, Address, and Phone Number is accurately posted crossed the web
- Write a perfect business description
- Make sure or correct your category and subcategory
- Respond to reviews using keywords
- Create a Post to boost conversions and showcase your brand
- Provide a list of citations your competitors are using that you are not.
GMB Management Solutions
- Are You Looking For A Google My Business Management Solution?
- You’ve Found A Reliable GMB Manager That’s Inexpensive & Affordable For Your Small Business.
- It’s the gold nugget understanding Google ranking and algorithm.
- How to rank your local business in Google by understanding the ranking factors Google My Business requires for SEO.
Have you claimed your Google My Business listing?
Six easy steps to claim your Google My Business
1: Sign in to Google My Business https://www.google.com/business/
2: Add your business to Google Maps and Search engine
3: Chose the most appropriate category or more than one if needed
4: Enter your address and details and chose if this is a shop front or service you want to cover an area location
5: When you receive a postcard, verify your business
6: Now promote and optimise your business by doing the following regularly as possible
Once you have claimed your Google My Business listing, now is the time to get ahead of the competition.
Don’t be put off by the Google My Business requirements.
If you want to know more or have this done by a professional then take a look at what I do and I’m sure I can help you grow your business.